Sunday, November 08, 2009

This week I've mostly been #1

Hello! So this is pretty self explanatory as much of my features are.

Mainly:
  • Skipping: My new favourite way to exercise! I can now walk up stairs without feeling like I might die any second. Always a good thing to not want to end your life after walking for a few seconds I think.
  • Listening to remixes: Especially Fake Blood, Jakwob and Rusko. Hello greatness. Fake Blood remix of the week for me is definitely Calvin Harris' Ready For the Weekend which you can listen to on Spotify. Jakwob is definitely the remix of Ellie Goulding's Starry Eyed which has been floating about various blogs for months now, always receiving rave reviews. And finally, Rusko's remix of Adele's Cold Shoulder is simply brilliant. These tunes often accompany the aforementioned skipping.

1 comment:

Olibear said...

Hey!

You won our Port O'Brien competition! Can you email us at thefouroh5@gmail.com because we couldn't find your email address!

Thanks

The 405