Monday, August 03, 2009

Great Things About Life This Week #14



  • My mum: Yesterday we had a BBQ for my mum's birthday which was on Saturday. My mum is a great mum. It's hard living with her after 4 years of independence at University but she is such a wonderful person. Giving, loving and everything a mum should be and more. So I'm glad she had a lovely day, she's a winner.
  • Holga: My new Holga camera arrived this week! It's brilliant and I have had lots of fun taking photos with it today. The problem I have is that after years of using digital cameras, I need to work on my patience. My 4 year old niece didn't understand why she couldn't see the photo after I took it!
  • Watersports: On Saturday I went to my friends hen party and we did loads of watersports like water skiing and banana boating (not quite sure that counts as a sport but still). It was so much fun, I ached all weekend from it and have some impressive war wounds but great times!

No comments: