Monday, August 10, 2009

Great Things About Life This Week #15



  • Weddings: I went to a lovely lovely wedding on Saturday! My friends Si and Jo from University got married and they both looked wonderful and celebrated the best day of their lives in style complete with all things Cath Kidston, Laura Ashley and with plenty of sunshine.
  • Books: I have received 2 amazing books in the post this week, one is called Jesus For President by Shane Clairborne, and another is called Drop Like Stars: Some Thoughts on Creativity and Suffering by Rob Bell. Both have some amazing photography in and feature some wise words on how God and Jesus are oh so relevant to today's society, and the economic and social suffering going on all around us.
  • My new camera lens: I got a 50mm lens (known online as the nifty fifty) and it's a massive winner so far. I can't wait to use it when I go on holiday to Northern Ireland on Saturday. Win.

No comments: