Monday, September 07, 2009

Great Things About Life This Week #18



  • Hair cuts: a liberating feeling to know that you have just cut off months of damaged and split ends so that if only for a few weeks, your hair will be healthy for a while.
  • Discovering something you love: I took some photos of my friends band this week and it just instilled in me a definite love for photography. It's a great feeling to have something to feel passionate about.
  • Greenbelt festival: my boyfriend and I got back on Tuesday from a great weekend in Cheltenham, we worked at the festival in the hospitality lounge (that's backstage teas and coffees to you and me) and got free food and a free ticket to the festival for the privilege of doing so. Hard work, but a great weekend. http://www.greenbelt.org.uk/

No comments: