Sunday, September 27, 2009

Personification: Autumn.



Dear Autumn,
Hi, I think that we've met before, but never really been fully acquainted. I mean I've enjoyed your past endeavors, and I've definitely noticed you before but only recently have I really been able to call myself a fan. Your previous work has passed me by slightly, so the new collection of colours you've brought to the table have really surpassed earlier times, because I'm definitely loving it.
Orange is a difficult colour to make work, but you've definitely done wonders with it, and fancy bringing in the yellows and slight greens! I never thought that would work, but congratulations, you've achieved colour success.
I often wonder if it's more difficult for you to follow the success of my good friend Summer, but I suppose it's probably easier for you as you just tend to strip the trees to their bare essentials and let them get on with it. Wise choice.
Anyway, hope that this letter of encouragement finds you well and I look forward to experiencing a bit more of you come October.
Yours in fallen leaves,
Emmah xo

No comments: