Sunday, January 04, 2009

Happy New Year!

Happy 2009 everyone! Hope that you all had a great New Year, whatever you did, and where ever you were. My new year was spent in Weymouth, with my friends, dressed up as a clown, making friends with randoms and generally having a really great time. One of the main missions of the evening appeared to be getting my friend Vicky in as many photos with random fancy dress people as possible, which resulted in these photos:















So there we have it, 2009 has arrived. I don't think I'm going to be making any New Years Resolutions, as I usually have ruined them by mid January. Probably the usual eat healthy, be happy ideal. I would also like to have my life sorted by the end of 2009 so I'm not as happy to see the back of it as I was 2008.

Onwards & upwards!

No comments: