Tuesday, January 27, 2009

What's in a name?

A rose by any other name would smell as sweet.

Yeah, that's right, Shakespeare quote as the title. Reppin' the culture. So a couple of weeks ago I got something exciting in the post and meant to blog about it then, but for some reason, didn't. Anyway, I love getting post. I mean good post, from friends not bills or letters from my University asking me for my details for the third or fourth time this year. There is something lovely about the idea that someone has thought of you and I think handwritten letters mean so much more than facebook messages or emails, however speedy they might be in comparison. Anyway, this wasn't from someone I know but I'm going to big her up anyway because I can.



This is my present! I bought it from here, Sunday Girl Accessories. I heard about them on someones fashion blog ages ago and bookmarked them for Christmas present ideas. But instead bought one for me. Anyway, it's great, so if you ever need gift ideas or just want something unique and lovely for yourself, then that is the place to go. It's nice to receive things that are nicely packaged, it makes it even more aesthetically pleasing.

In other news, I can't believe a woman in LA had 8 babies. Having 8 kids isn't that crazy but at the same time? 8 babies to look after? That is mental.

No comments: