Monday, March 30, 2009

Personification: Hair.

Dear fringe,
Welcome back to my forehead. I really hope you enjoy your time here, and appreciate that you are now straight across. I also put some colour on you as an initiation for your first day as my new fringe. I hope you appreciate this. I would love it if you didn't make the skin on my forehead as oily as you did last time you spent time with me, but then again, I realise this is a lot to ask. Sorry that you might get abused with hair straighteners and products, please bear in mind that I do this in an affectionate manner, and don't wish for you to hold it against me and go all frizzy and rubbish.
I promise to love you, if you do the same for me.
Thank you.
Your loving owner,
Emmah. xo






p.s: i love my cat

3 comments:

Helen said...

it looks great! i wish i suited big fringes like that :(

Laura said...

foxy

Daisy said...

Your hair looks lovely, !!!