Wednesday, April 01, 2009

Who am I?

Isn't the population of the world 6 billion or something close to that? And every day, close to 6 billion people will wake up, get up, live their day, then go back to some form of sleeping place. 6 billion places that people are sleeping, 6 billion places that people are walking, working, eating, 6 billion people talking, 6 billion people sitting, crying, thinking, laughing, fighting. That's an awful lot of people. And to think that within those 6 billion people there are millions, probably billions of divides. Physical ones, emotional ones, spritual ones. Divides between people, landmarks, places, minds. Sometimes I will get days when I feel like I'm taking a step back and looking inwardly upon this world that we reside in and just find myself thinking 'woah'. Do you ever have those days?

You know me inside and out, you know every bone in my body;
You know exactly how I was made, bit by bit, how I was sculpted from nothing into something.

Who am I that You are mindful of me?


No comments: