Thursday, April 30, 2009

Personification: Bank Balance.

Dear Bank Balance,
I know we've had some turbulent times of late, but I hope you really appreciate the love that has been shown to you today, this bleary Thursday. I hope that you are really enjoying being quite full up and satisfied, like you have eaten a big piece of cake. I promise that I will try really hard not to take away the gift of pay day that you have been given today, but I can't make any rash promises. I have lots of things to do and buy and people to see in the coming month, and you should be really proud that you provide the goods for me to be able to do this. So see it not as a negative, but relish the opportunity for your owner to pick away at you through the coming month, and please I ask of you... continue to love me.
Yours in dollar, pound, sterling and pence,
Emmah xo




No comments: