Monday, May 04, 2009

Great Things About Life This Week #2

It's Monday. It's time for Great Things About Life this week, because I'm all about the positivity lately.



  • You can't actually see it in that picture because I have a blanket over me but I bought a Back To The Future T-Shirt yesterday. It's the greatest thing I've owned in ages.
  • Visits to see friends! I went to Winchester and Southampton this weekend, and caught up with some of my favourite people. Some people I hadn't seen for months and months, and some people I hadn't seen for weeks but it felt like months. I came home feeling what I always feel when I visit these people, blessed and happy.
  • PAYYYDAYYY! This has meant I have been able to buy some really exciting things such as train tickets, an iPod, a present for a friend, my Back To The Future t-shirt, some new headphones and a wicked Chinese that I had on Friday night.
Hope you have had some great things in your life this week too.

1 comment:

Laura said...

I was in southampton this weekend too! You should come to St albans now you have megabucks...