Sunday, May 10, 2009

Wicked Cool Bands #7

"And when you left you kissed my lips
You told me you'd never ever forget these images, no."
A Fine Frenzy, Almost Lover


image from google images

I want to be a redhead and be super incredibly beautiful and talented like Ali Sudol. She is a wonderful singer/songwriter under the name A Fine Frenzy and writes beautiful love songs and plays piano and generally wins at life in my humble opinion.

I can't remember how I found her, it was proably a Spotify find, but I do remember instantly loving her voice. Amazing songs include Almost Lover, Come On Come Out and the wonderful Near To You. She has an official site here and you can listen those songs on her Myspace here! If you've got a heart and good ears, you will probably like her. Enjoy!

No comments: