Thursday, May 14, 2009

Great Things About Life This Week #3

I should have done this on Monday but Monday was not a good day. It has destroyed my positive streak and my glass is now well and truly half empty again. I'm really looking forward to this weekend though, so perhaps the liquid formation in my cup will drastically improve and I will see life in a whole new light. Who knows. Let's wait and see. I for one am excited.




  • New glasses: These are my favourites. I got 2 pairs at Specsavers, I also got contact lenses. Hello great times, goodbye bank balance.
  • My niece. She is great and on said bad day of Monday, she cheered me up and came out with this really helpful comment: 'Why can't cars drive themselves anyway!' MY THOUGHTS EXACTLY.
  • James Yuill. Go and listen to him.

No comments: