Monday, July 20, 2009

Great Things About Life This Week #12


  • Longleat Safari Park! My friend Massimo came to visit, and we went to Longleat with my mum, and it was amazing! We held a tarantula called Rosie and I also held a snake called... wait for it... Orville. Amazing.
  • Tarantulas are proper amazing creatures. I don't like spiders, don't get me wrong, but this tarantula was just beautiful. I'm sure 90% of you disagree with me, but it was just incredible to see it up close and realise that it wasn't going to hurt me. It just sat there all light and furry chillin' out. Amazing.
  • Today I get to see lots of my favourite people, including my lovely boyfriend, my wonderful nieces and sister, my wicked friends Laura and Vicky, and I also get to top all this off with a Chinese. Excellent.

No comments: