Monday, July 06, 2009

Great Things About Life This Week #10

THE BIG TENTH EDITION! But don't get excited it's the same as every week.



  • Idlewild! I saw them on Saturday night at a free festival in Coventry (http://www.godivafestival.co.uk/) and they were really amazing. They played some new songs which sound great, and I hope that they do a tour so that I can see them again in an environment that doesn't involve loads of drunk screaming chavs.
  • Cow vintage shop in Birmingham. I bought a lovely vintage denim skirt for £6ish today and my boyfriend bought some amazing brogues. Great value.
  • Thunderstorms. There hasn't been a good enough one to satisfy my longing for one, but I think that there might be a big one on the way this week. I fully intend to watch it from my bedroom window thinking about how amazing creation is and how I am but a mere insignificant blip in the grand scheme of things.

No comments: