Monday, July 27, 2009

Great Things About Life This Week #13



  • My weekend was spent in 2 of my favourite places: Winchester and Weymouth. In Winchester I searched for a new house with a best friend, in Weymouth I slobbed out in an old house with a best friend.
  • Holga cameras: I'm sure you will be hearing much more about this, but I ordered a Holga camera this week, and I'm very excited about receiving it and messing around with it! They are 80s toy cameras that produce amazing light distortion effects and I have loved looking at Holga images on flickr for ages now, so am eager to get started with mine soon, exciting.
  • New babies: my friend Abi had a beautiful beautiful little girl very early this morning. Her name is Amelie Victoria and I'm very excited about meeting her soon.

No comments: